CALIFORNIA’S GENERAL ELECTION – NOVEMBER 3, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW!
All registered and active Mono County voters will receive a ballot in the mail.
- Per Governor Newsom, all voters will have the option of voting by mail from the safety of their homes, reducing exposure to COVID-19.
- Your mailed ballot is easy to return: drop the pre-paid return envelope at the post office, in any of our community ballot drop boxes, at any polling location on Election Day or stop by our main office in Bridgeport.
- The Elections Office is committed to providing a safe and secure voting experience that is accessible and convenient.
You will be able to track your mail ballot.
- You will know when it has been mailed, received, and counted by the Elections Office.
- It’s easy to sign up! Visit WheresMyBallot.sos.ca.gov today.
You can still vote in person on Election Day!
- We will have all of our regular polling places open on Election Day and will be following strict COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- These locations are open only on Election Day from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. Please see the back cover of your Voter Information Guide for your polling location.
- Bring the ballot you received in the mail. If you do not bring the ballot you received in the mail, you may have to cast a provisional ballot.
- Do your part: please practice social distancing and wear a mask when at the polls to help protect not only yourself, but others as well!
- Plan ahead: due to the safety requirements, things might take a little longer. This is for your safety!
Make sure your voter registration is up to date.
- With every voter receiving a ballot in the mail we want to make sure there are no delays.
- Please verify your voter information with the Elections Office (by calling 760-932-5537) or by visiting https://voterstatus.sos.ca.gov. If you need to make changes to your registration, you can re-register to vote at registertovote.ca.gov. It only takes a few minutes!