Update: In light of current events, and to give our treasured attendees more time to make an informed decision, ICA has decided to postpone the first day of ticket and camping sales until Monday, June 15th.
Please be assured that we will hold camping sites until June 15th. Online ticket sales will be postponed as well until Wednesday, July 1st.
We hope to still present Millpond this September. We understand there are a lot of things to worry about right now, and we don’t want this to be one of them.